Why Ride at Bachelors Lodge ?
Set in attractive, peaceful surroundings bounded by the River Blackwater, Bachelors Lodge offers excellent facilities to all standards of rider. A large
all weather floodlit arena is available for riding, jumping and dressage . For those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the countryside, there is trekking/hacking on the farmland.
Stables with tradition
Full Stable and Grass Livery is available for those who wish to keep their horses at Bachelors Lodge, it is a family run business.
Bachelors Lodge is excellently located 3 ½ miles from Navan town centre, resulting in easy access to all town amenities and facilities. Navan is a thriving and prosperous country town with excellent shops, hotels and restaurants. The town also provides a host of recreational facilities such as numerous golf courses, a race course, Gaelic football clubs, soccer, rugby, tennis, a swimming centre, and much much more. There are also many heritage sites nearby to visit such as Trim Castle, the Hill of Tara and Newgrange.
A large, all weather arena is available for schooling, dressage and jumping. Bachelors Lodge provides full stable and grass livery to those who wish to keep their horses at the equestrian centre.
- Floodlit outdoor all weather 30 x 50m arena
- Large selection of showjumps
- 120 acres of land for hacking
- Selection of cross-country jumps, ideal for schooling, 2ft-3ft6in both fixed and portable
- Stabling for horses in beautiful, original stone built yard
- Easy access by car and bus on main R147 public bus route (109 &109a)